Monday, July 11, 2011

At a loss..





 View from Cabris...

As to what a new post should be....don't want to do an old update of the happenings day and day out here, as it is a bit repetitive... imagination and creativity have been flowing the last two days, however.

The past two days have been the best here thus far..

                      Some pictures to sustain all hundreds of my dedicated and passionate readers...

Violet Macaroon in Grasse..




Lavender; everywhere..












wild fennel grows..




markets in Cabris..



Kitchen. 

Now Listening: Rhianna-Man Down

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful area that you are working in! I enjoy your website very much.

Collin said...

Thanks for visiting!

Abell said...

I am always amazed by what you are doing with your life...and how much you are enjoying it.

Collin said...

Abell!!!

I thought you had forgotten about me. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer. Thanks for reading and the compliments-i love my job as much as you love yours ! It shows.

I will stop in when I am back in the US, or lunch when I get back?

Thoughts on the debt ceiling? Minnesota?

Talk soon,

Collin

Collin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.