Friday, March 26, 2010

Some Pictures

Here are some pictures from my first few days. I have some more and there will definitely be many more. I wandered away from the hotel today into the small town...funny stories to come. Now, I am really tired and am working the morning. (Also, my body is feeling a little achey/sick...hope I don't get sick.) I am borrowing the German cooks power plug for the computer, although it doesn't resolve all the problems (don't know when he will want it back, how will I shave?, and how will I charge my camera...) all is o . k . right now. Have a good day, and we will talk soon! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2031554&id=1573200196&l=e24510d76a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, so happy for you little brother. Everything sounds great over there for you and it sounds like you have matured so much, in such a short amount of time.

Find yourself. Make sure this is your passion, as I know that if you do pursue this, you'll have one of those somethinsomethin' One Star restaurants in the near future.

I'm headed down to GA at 0400 in the morning, I'll talk to you soon.

Love,
N