Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hope

I hope that you, too, in these days of the holiday will have your thoughts and prayers with those protecting our daily freedoms abroad. I cannot imagine spending the day apart from family and friends, in a less than ideal "home" in the middle of the dessert. A day marked so much with tradition, family, and friends, my heart goes to those abroad.

Below I have included a video from my brother Nathan's platoon, Cold Steel, that they made to wish their family and friends Happy Holidays from.

Happy Holidays to you, Cold Steel, and thank you for service. Thank you does not do justice to what you all do daily, and I hope to show my admiration and respect for your work in the future.


When I asked my brother today if they will be having any sort of special meal for Christmas, he said yes they will, and he hoped it would be something a bit better than what they normally had. 


Thanks for your support, 
-Collin

No comments: