This should be fun. Be prepared for creative food set in a lovely environment. Tim and I are very excited about this and have been planning for months. Be there on Sunday or Monday, or miss out! Stay tuned to Tim and I's blogs and twitters for more information, and I hope to see you there!
Meddle will be a limited-run, two-day restaurant that will “pop-up” in the Roosevelt while that restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday night.
* 45 seats are available each night
* Four courses for $65, tax and tip for food included
* Beverages are available a la cart for an additional cost
* Menu available by 1/16
* Tickets can be purchased at Secco Wine Bar
* Seating times are staggered and available by request on a first come, first serve basis
* Cash only
* All ticket sales are final
* Please no special dietary requests.
Follow Tim and Collin on Twitter for updates on the event.
Young cook, wine drinker, food lover, lover of the world and experiencing it. Began this blog in the Spring of 2010, before traveling to Mallorca Spain to cook. The blog has now continued on through Spain, cooking at Secco Wine Bar in Richmond, Virginia, to Noma in Copenhagen, Denmark, and finally to Cabris, France. Starting as a blog to update those on my day to day activities while away, it has now transformed and grown into an anything and everything food blog. Thanks for reading and visiting, I hope you enjoy.
Follow me on twitter! www.Twitter.com/CollinWagner